2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student Registration
Welcome to Fairhill Elementary School!
Looking to register your student with us for 2020-21?
First, see if your student falls in Fairhill ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does fall in the Fairhill ES boundary, please fill out this form. Your form will be submitted to Amy Spector, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the kindergarten registration process.
- Kindergartners and parents of kindergarten students, check out our 2020-21 virtual kindergarten orientation!
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
Completion of this form does not mean that your child is registered. The information provided will be sent to Ms. Spector who will contact you regarding the next steps in completing the registration process.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.