Learn about Fairhill Elementary School!
- A place where every staff member and students feel included and loved.
- A place where every student and staff member can be their best and true self.
- A place where every student and staff member feels seen and valued.
- A place for joy!
- Promote a positive learning environment that fosters a respectful, collaborative and inclusive culture and values diversity.
- Encourage inquiry, critical and creative thinking, student voice and choice, and a growth mindset.
- Create engaging learning experiences which meet individual student needs through enriching lessons with clear objectives and measurable outcomes.
- Embrace involvement that supports a welcoming environment for families and community through communication, connections, and celebrations.
2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic school year.