Learn about Fairhill Elementary School!
- A place where every staff member and students feel included and loved.
- A place where every student and staff member can be their best and true self.
- A place where every student and staff member feels seen and valued.
- A place for joy!
- Promote a positive learning environment that fosters a respectful, collaborative and inclusive culture and values diversity.
- Encourage inquiry, critical and creative thinking, student voice and choice, and a growth mindset.
- Create engaging learning experiences which meet individual student needs through enriching lessons with clear objectives and measurable outcomes.
- Embrace involvement that supports a welcoming environment for families and community through communication, connections, and celebrations.
Catch up on news and announcements by reading the latest Fairhill Forum (as well as earlier issues), and sign up to have the Fairhill Forum emailed to you.
2022-2023 ESSER/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic school year.